- Farming like you've never seen it before.
T3RRA Cutta
Thread #281830 / / Total number of messages: 3 / Thread View Count: 675 / Add thread to favorites:
kenworth 281830 152 Vermeer either
Bale wrapper and (what you call the other in the back):-\
Re: Vermeer
It is a bale wrapper as well, but it puts the bale in long
tube instead of individually.
Re: Vermeer
I know that,but what do you call it!
Loading Message List
[You must sign in to add photos or messages to this thread]
Please Note: does not claim ownership of the photos posted here.
Contact individual posters for permission before using any of the photos.