FarmPhoto.com - The world of farming in photos.
T3RRA Cutta
Thread #452963 / / Total number of messages: 16 / Thread View Count: 2951 / Add thread to favorites:
M@sseyF@n 452963 349 MF 2000 either
MF 2000
Some pictures of my neighbours MF 2000 series tractors. This 2720 has 15000 hours on the clock.
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
710 Trelleborgs
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
His 2640 sprayer tractor, imported from Denmark.
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
Nice to see the older tractors still going and looking well too. Those 2000 series were built like a tank.
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
Real tractors , Shame about the air cleaner mod :-(
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
More nice Massey's :-D, although I think the FWA 2640 is better than the 2wd model ;-)
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
Great pictures.
The series MF 2000 here for us it is MF 200 (265,275,290,292,297....)and they are really as a tank.
In spite of having more modern series, they are still manufactured, and they are one of the more sold.
:-):-):-)
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
hey

do you have pic's of the mf 2000 in the back of the second pic
so your nieghbour has 3 mf 2000serie, i have 1 a mf 2640 4wd
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
nice pictures
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
Luciano wrote:
Great pictures.
The series MF 2000 here for us it is MF 200 (265,275,290,292,297....)and they are really as a tank.
In spite of having more modern series, they are still manufactured, and they are one of the more sold.
:-):-):-)



I think You are wrong Luciano, but I'm not sure. The 2000 series is not like Your 200 series, because the numbers/models You tell about, like 265 and 290 etc, is the original 200 series with 4 cylinder Perkins. The 2000 series have 6 cylinder engines, and these two series have nothing in common
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
kjetilB wrote:
I think You are wrong Luciano, but I'm not sure. The 2000 series is not like Your 200 series, because the numbers/models You tell about, like 265 and 290 etc, is the original 200 series with 4 cylinder Perkins. The 2000 series have 6 cylinder engines, and these two series have nothing in common


Here in Brazil the tractors of the series MF 200, that is going from the 250 to 292 are 4 cylinders. The tractors 297, 298, 299 are 6 cylinders. Talvés MF doesn't use the same series in other places.

Regards :-)

See more details in the site MF Brasil
http://www.massey.com.br/portugues/especificacoes/espec_00000415.pdf
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
very nice photo's, I like that kind of tractors, old but they never stop:-P
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
Thanks for all the coments.
This is his second 2640 2WD, no pictures yet of his 2680 2WD. A true MF 2000 series fan you can say.
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
kjetilB wrote:
Luciano wrote:
Great pictures.
The series MF 2000 here for us it is MF 200 (265,275,290,292,297....)and they are really as a tank.
In spite of having more modern series, they are still manufactured, and they are one of the more sold.
:-):-):-)



I think You are wrong Luciano, but I'm not sure. The 2000 series is not like Your 200 series, because the numbers/models You tell about, like 265 and 290 etc, is the original 200 series with 4 cylinder Perkins. The 2000 series have 6 cylinder engines, and these two series have nothing in common


Yes you'r right 2620 wasa 4cyl, 2640 was 6 cyl 6354 natural ,2680 was 6354 turbo and 2720 was 6354 turbo intercooler , 200 and 300 and 600 series were all 3 and 4 cyl with " T" models all being turbo and 399 and 699 being 6 cylinder versions of 4 cyl tractors .
Some american 2000's were V8's like 2745,2805.
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
Luciano wrote:
kjetilB wrote:
I think You are wrong Luciano, but I'm not sure. The 2000 series is not like Your 200 series, because the numbers/models You tell about, like 265 and 290 etc, is the original 200 series with 4 cylinder Perkins. The 2000 series have 6 cylinder engines, and these two series have nothing in common


Here in Brazil the tractors of the series MF 200, that is going from the 250 to 292 are 4 cylinders. The tractors 297, 298, 299 are 6 cylinders. Talvés MF doesn't use the same series in other places.

Regards :-)

See more details in the site MF Brasil
http://www.massey.com.br/portugues/especificacoes/espec_00000415.pdf



The pictures I can see of the 299 looks like the 399 we have in Europa. with the newer 1006 Perkins engine
0,0,0
Re: MF 2000
this is realy close to where i live. can you buy flowers on the other side of the street?
0,0,0
Loading Message List
[You must sign in to add photos or messages to this thread]
.
Please Note: FarmPhoto.com does not claim ownership of the photos posted here.
Contact individual posters for permission before using any of the photos.
0.131sec