FarmPhoto.com - Photos 4 farmers.
T3RRA Cutta
Thread #476083 / / Total number of messages: 17 / Thread View Count: 2364 / Add thread to favorites:
NSTAMS 476083 1 A great saturdag afternoon either
A great saturdag afternoon
Saturday I drove a bit round trought the area to test my camara after repairment.
So with Mötherhead, Linkin Park, Pennywise and Nirvana comming out of my MP3 player I took the bike and went of.
First thing I saw was this Claas Axion 840 witch was on Demo at contractor J. Coenen.

Great piece of machinery:-)
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
Last one from the Claas.
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
And as last object I took this Schlüter for a picture...
Simon, can you help me witch type this is?
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
*
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
And the last one, as you all can see, my camara works great again:-).
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
very nice pics Thanks
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
Nice looking machine's, those axions, but i have heard some bad stories about this tractors, Hope they will solve it soon. i think claas is the brand of the future, could become world marked leader i think. nice tire's too, 710/42:-)
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
Beautiful axion :-)
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
Die Schluter is volgens mij een 2500 of een 3000TVL.
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
straver ik dacht eerder aan de 5000tvl is een beetje aan de grote kant voor een 3000 te zijn en nu serieus een 550?
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
S350:-P, das trouwens samen met de S450(V) de enige die met die motorkap werd geleverd met de koplampen op een stang, dus die zit niet op de motorkap bevestigd;-). De Super 350 had wel al koplampen die aan de motorkap bevestigd waren(die Hella Torpedo's, je vind ze ook op Fendt, Guldner en nog wel een reeks merken)
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
Robin Bos wrote:
Nice looking machine's, those axions, but i have heard some bad stories about this tractors, Hope they will solve it soon. i think claas is the brand of the future, could become world marked leader i think. nice tire's too, 710/42:-)


Lukt ze niet lijkt mij, Claas is in West-Europa dan wel heel wat. Maar wat is het in Amerika? 0,0.
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
hello Niels Stams great pictures me too a claas freak greets New Holland TM 155 :-P
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
hello Niels Stams great pictures me too a claas freak greets New Holland TM 155 :-P from the claas axion 840
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
Niels Stams wrote:
Mötherhead


Are they an all female MOTORHEAD tribute band? :-D

Nice pics ;-)
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
Auko wrote:
Robin Bos wrote:
Nice looking machine's, those axions, but i have heard some bad stories about this tractors, Hope they will solve it soon. i think claas is the brand of the future, could become world marked leader i think. nice tire's too, 710/42:-)


Lukt ze niet lijkt mij, Claas is in West-Europa dan wel heel wat. Maar wat is het in Amerika? 0,0.

Ze zijn er toch al aanwezig... Wat was JD 50 jaar geleden in Europa? En op gebied van oogstmaterieel hebben ze denk ik maar weinig echte concurrentie.;-)
0,0,0
Re: A great saturdag afternoon
TasCowboy wrote:
Niels Stams wrote:
Mötherhead


Are they an all female MOTORHEAD tribute band? :-D

Nice pics ;-)


WHOOPS my mistake:-[

Yes Moterhead, espesialy play the game and king of kings!!!

Both HHH entrence:-P:-D
0,0,0
Loading Message List
[You must sign in to add photos or messages to this thread]
.
Please Note: FarmPhoto.com does not claim ownership of the photos posted here.
Contact individual posters for permission before using any of the photos.
0.112sec