- Photos. For farmers. By farmers.
T3RRA Cutta
Thread #52387 / / Total number of messages: 15 / Thread View Count: 1008 / Add thread to favorites:
deere6320 52387 51 6410 either
this our ford 6410 on narrow wheels what we use for cabbage
planting and weeding and it does a bit of irrigation work
Re: 6410
how many hours?
Re: 6410
its a H reg and it has done 40,000, round that area
Re: 6410
what's a H reg?
Re: 6410
its a H registration
Re: 6410
what you mean with 40.000 ?
Re: 6410
In the UK, on the registration plate, up until recently,
each year of registration had a different letter. So H
reg, was I think somewhere around 1991.
Also other letters identified where each vehicle was
registered. For example (F) 800 U(FJ) identified that a
vehicle was registered in 1989 at Exeter. There is a whole
book written on the subject. It can be interesting to work
out where vehicles started their life. We now have a new
system which is even more complicated :-(
Re: 6410
What sort of irrigation work do you mean?
What area do you grow to cabbages?
Re: 6410
we do alot of bed work, potatoes,carrots,onions and then we
go onto cabbages,brochlie the cabbages are not very easy to
irrigate because you have to get the tractor down the samll
spaces bettween them,

do you mean how many acres do we cover growing cabbgaes
Re: 6410
Having to register your farm equipment must be a real pain.
Here in the western praries of Canada,bigger rules the road.
In the province of Saskatchewan farm equipment has the right
of way on the secondary roads during daylight hours, meaning
if you are driving a 500hp Steiger with 72 feet of
cultivator folded up and you meet a Honda civic, guess who
pulls over - not the Steiger! In the province of Alberta
where I live now, it is more populated so farm equipment
follows only basic restrictions such as yielding to traffic
and using flashing hazard lights. Different strokes for
different folks I guess.
Do you have to register all mobile equipment like tractors,
combines, swathers, etc?

Greetings from Canada.
Re: 6410
tractors and combines and things like that,
but on our farm all of our trailers and things like that has
the same number plate
Re: 6410
Deere 6320,
can you tell me from where and how old a tractor with this
registration plate is : L966NVX
It's a NH 8970 that runs now in Holland but comes from the
UK and it has still a UK registration plate.
Re: 6410
it has to be about 8-9 years old
Re: 6410
Hi Bart. The tractor that you enquire about was registered
somewhere around 1995 approx. It started life in Essex in
the UK. Basically, any machine that is self propelled has to
be registered and pay a tax to travel on the public roads.
Most vehicles are registered when they are sold new and that
registration relates to the county where they are sold.
There are exemptions from tax but that is the rule in simple
terms. If anybody wants to know where a machine in the UK
originated from, I may be able to help :-D
Re: 6410
In Norway we also have to register all vehicles that we use
on the roads. All numberplates have 2 letters, who says
where in Norway its registered the first time and cars have
5 numbers, but wagons, motorcycles and tractors have 4
numbers after the letters. Vehicles that can be used for one
thing only, like combines, manure wagons, balers etc. don`t
have to be registered.
Loading Message List
[You must sign in to add photos or messages to this thread]
Please Note: does not claim ownership of the photos posted here.
Contact individual posters for permission before using any of the photos.