FarmPhoto.com - Picture yourself farming.
Soil Properties
Thread #896412 / / Total number of messages: 499 / Thread View Count: 44869 / Add thread to favorites:
[1... [17][18][19][20] (page 19 of 20)
Lennart 896412 301 2011 - views and work either
Re: 2011 - views and work
Victor Guardia wrote:
Lennart wrote:
A John Deere with a unigue cultivator made in Denmark called "Kvick-Up". It has a PTO-driven rotor rake after the tines that aims to pull weeds up to the surface. It's special design for organic cropping as an alternative to Glyphosphate.


Lennart very interesting implement! do you have more photos of it?
Very nice pics
Victor


No, I have not any more pics, but I found a web page: http://www.kvikagro.com/en_start.html
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Wind turbines pictured a foggy day in the last week of October 2011.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Much spreading on a farm cloose to the cattle farm.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Young contractor using a Samson SP-14 spreader with 2-step spreading unit. Towed by a New Holland G-240.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Neighbour ploughing with Valtra and Överum.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Now we have come into November and still some work to do in the fields. Here a JD 7930 with a Väderstad cultivator behind waiting for the driver to end his lunch break.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Nice combination.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Later doing some work.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Time for spraying winter grain with herbicides, probably most aiming for grasses like bent grass etc.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
A rare sprayer in Sweden - a Dutch made Dubex. Only a few are sold here even if they have a good reputation specially for the stability of the boom.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Towed by a JD, probably a 6310 if i can read right on the long distance picture.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Intresting to see the machinery a bit south in Sweden, quite different compared to up here. No beet production up here, and that Dubex looked intresting, never heard about it.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Stark1 wrote:
Intresting to see the machinery a bit south in Sweden, quite different compared to up here. No beet production up here, and that Dubex looked intresting, never heard about it.


But no Mahindras...... =))

I assume you have more bigger gear, and maybe more older stuff. We don't have such many of the biggest tractors or combines.
I thought also Dubex was more common up in middle Sweden as the importer is placed in Strangnas - Sjobacka Trading. They claim to sell 20-30 sprayers each year and they ain't here. I know of some in Skaane but the one pictured is the first and only here.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Could been today as we got heavy fog now, but from November 5th 2011. Spreading muck in the fog.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Another from that foggy morning.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Lennart wrote:
Nice morning in mid October - cattle still grazing at the big mixed herd beside the road between our farms.


Awesome Photo Lennart , country side in Sweden looks really great.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Sarge wrote:
Lennart wrote:
Nice morning in mid October - cattle still grazing at the big mixed herd beside the road between our farms.


Awesome Photo Lennart , country side in Sweden looks really great.


Couldnt agree with you more Sarge, it looks like a beautiful part of the world for sure :)
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
TasCowboy wrote:
Sarge wrote:
Lennart wrote:
Nice morning in mid October - cattle still grazing at the big mixed herd beside the road between our farms.


Awesome Photo Lennart , country side in Sweden looks really great.


Couldnt agree with you more Sarge, it looks like a beautiful part of the world for sure :)


Thanks Sarge and TC!

I agree, here is nice, but I also think that your parts of the world are beutiful, I think most parts of the world where farming is a natural part of the countryside are nice! Farms and fields gives life to the landscape, and green coulors in different shapes mixed with crops and farm houses gives a unige variation!
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Fall ploughing on November 10th.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
JD 7810 and Kverneland semi-mounted plough
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Massey Ferguson 3090 with Agrolux plough
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Clooser
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Lennart wrote:
A rare sprayer in Sweden - a Dutch made Dubex. Only a few are sold here even if they have a good reputation specially for the stability of the boom.
.

Its a well know brand overhere and a easy sprayer he have wath a sprayer need no more and no lower.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Lennart wrote:
Stark1 wrote:
Intresting to see the machinery a bit south in Sweden, quite different compared to up here. No beet production up here, and that Dubex looked intresting, never heard about it.


But no Mahindras...... =))

I assume you have more bigger gear, and maybe more older stuff. We don't have such many of the biggest tractors or combines.
I thought also Dubex was more common up in middle Sweden as the importer is placed in Strangnas - Sjobacka Trading. They claim to sell 20-30 sprayers each year and they ain't here. I know of some in Skaane but the one pictured is the first and only here.


I wonder where he sold them? Not up here anyway.....I might have seen one somwhere but its mainly Hardi, Lindus and Amazone up here.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Stark1 wrote:
Lennart wrote:
Stark1 wrote:
Intresting to see the machinery a bit south in Sweden, quite different compared to up here. No beet production up here, and that Dubex looked intresting, never heard about it.


But no Mahindras...... =))

I assume you have more bigger gear, and maybe more older stuff. We don't have such many of the biggest tractors or combines.
I thought also Dubex was more common up in middle Sweden as the importer is placed in Strangnas - Sjobacka Trading. They claim to sell 20-30 sprayers each year and they ain't here. I know of some in Skaane but the one pictured is the first and only here.


I wonder where he sold them? Not up here anyway.....I might have seen one somwhere but its mainly Hardi, Lindus and Amazone up here.


Never heard from Lindus but Hardi and Amazone isn.d well know overhere stark.
After my school time I work a few years by a lokal dealer he sold Urgent a very well know brand in to the past He sold 70 pieces in one winter,
most off them are 12 m with 300 l water tank.
0,0,0
Loading Message List
[1... [17][18][19][20] (page 19 of 20)
[You must sign in to add photos or messages to this thread]
.
Please Note: FarmPhoto.com does not claim ownership of the photos posted here.
Contact individual posters for permission before using any of the photos.
0.16sec