FarmPhoto.com - The world of farming in photos.
Soil Properties
Thread #896412 / / Total number of messages: 499 / Thread View Count: 45149 / Add thread to favorites:
[1... [18][19][20] (page 20 of 20)
Lennart 896412 301 2011 - views and work either
Re: 2011 - views and work
Lindus is earlier a Swedish brand, now made in Denmark.

Urgent is unknown in Sweden.

Around here most have Hardi, some Moteska and older Lindus, some newer JD and Amazone. We also see some Holder and Bargam.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
JD 6930 with Kverneland plough equipped with Kerner clod cracker.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
I have earlier showed pictures from a lawn producer. Here a "lawn harvester", sorry for the long distance shot.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
They roll the lawns with this huge roller towed by a JD 6420s with wide turf tyres.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
A lot of Hardi's are sold in Holland the last years. You mainly see them at growers with higher-value crops, like strawberries, plantraisers ( leek, strawberry, asparagus plants ) or three nurseries. For the self propelled machines, Agrifac is one the bigger contenders
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Lennart wrote:
Lindus is earlier a Swedish brand, now made in Denmark.

Urgent is unknown in Sweden.

Around here most have Hardi, some Moteska and older Lindus, some newer JD and Amazone. We also see some Holder and Bargam.


Lennart Urgent isn,d maybe finist for 30 years later it was PZ Urgent and later Vicon and I am not sure but I believe Vicon isn,d now Rau. a germany brand.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Kees wrote:
Lennart wrote:
Lindus is earlier a Swedish brand, now made in Denmark.

Urgent is unknown in Sweden.

Around here most have Hardi, some Moteska and older Lindus, some newer JD and Amazone. We also see some Holder and Bargam.


Lennart Urgent isn,d maybe finist for 30 years later it was PZ Urgent and later Vicon and I am not sure but I believe Vicon isn,d now Rau. a germany brand.


Lennart; there is one Rau up in Småland, ours. It says made in Netherlands but who knows? Its sold as Vicon in some contries. Ville
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
You are right Ville, Rau is seen here, today I think they are sold as Kverneland. Aneighbour to our friend has bought a mounted 1800 litre 24 m Kveneland, shall be intresting to see.

And of course, we have Danfoils here. Recently I've seen that SAM selp propelled sprayers has come to the market.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
A very uncommon combine in our area - a Fiatagri Laverda 3890.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Lennart wrote:
They roll the lawns with this huge roller towed by a JD 6420s with wide turf tyres.


Looks like a great paddock (field) roller, especially for stones ;)
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Pictured outside on November 14th 2011, looks to good to be parked outside, maybe it's corn to be combined behind?
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
This parkinglot for machinery can do many people envious!
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
A Steiger, a IH 4386, a JD 7710 and a BM 650 incl. a NH combine and more. If you look carefully there is the front of a tractor pulling sledge behinfd the combine - this was the place for a farmpull in late November.

Last picture for 2011 - now I end this tread!
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Lennart wrote:
A Steiger, a IH 4386, a JD 7710 and a BM 650 incl. a NH combine and more. If you look carefully there is the front of a tractor pulling sledge behinfd the combine - this was the place for a farmpull in late November.

Last picture for 2011 - now I end this tread!
looking forward too your 2012 blog Lennart
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Hopefully 2012 will be a better farming year in your part of the world Lennart, alot drier weather would be a good start, given how wet last season was for you guys.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Lennart wrote:
A Steiger, a IH 4386, a JD 7710 and a BM 650 incl. a NH combine and more. If you look carefully there is the front of a tractor pulling sledge behinfd the combine - this was the place for a farmpull in late November.

Last picture for 2011 - now I end this tread!


It's the IH4386 of Laholms I guess?
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
alister anderson wrote:
Lennart wrote:
A Steiger, a IH 4386, a JD 7710 and a BM 650 incl. a NH combine and more. If you look carefully there is the front of a tractor pulling sledge behinfd the combine - this was the place for a farmpull in late November.

Last picture for 2011 - now I end this tread!
looking forward too your 2012 blog Lennart


Thanks Alister!

Will see if I get time, but I already have a bunch of pictures that may intrest you all!
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
TasCowboy wrote:
Hopefully 2012 will be a better farming year in your part of the world Lennart, alot drier weather would be a good start, given how wet last season was for you guys.


Thanks Craig!

It can't be worse!!

Or? :-SS :-S :-t

NO, NO, NO !!!!!
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
RVM wrote:
Lennart wrote:
A Steiger, a IH 4386, a JD 7710 and a BM 650 incl. a NH combine and more. If you look carefully there is the front of a tractor pulling sledge behinfd the combine - this was the place for a farmpull in late November.

Last picture for 2011 - now I end this tread!


It's the IH4386 of Laholms I guess?


Correct, do you know about them? Maybe his Deere he was in the US and competed with?
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Lennart wrote:
RVM wrote:
Lennart wrote:
A Steiger, a IH 4386, a JD 7710 and a BM 650 incl. a NH combine and more. If you look carefully there is the front of a tractor pulling sledge behinfd the combine - this was the place for a farmpull in late November.

Last picture for 2011 - now I end this tread!


It's the IH4386 of Laholms I guess?


I visited his company last summer. Does he have a puller himself?

Correct, do you know about them? Maybe his Deere he was in the US and competed with?
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
hmm something wrong with me last post.

I visited Laholms last summer. Does he have a puller himself?
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
RVM wrote:
hmm something wrong with me last post.

I visited Laholms last summer. Does he have a puller himself?


The owner of Laholms has earlier competed in super stock both in Europe and then in the US with a US built Deere 4250. Now I think he is compeeting in the local standard and farm stock competitions with a simpler JD.
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
Aha, now I think I remember his name from older puller magazines. Patterson wasn't it?
0,0,0
Re: 2011 - views and work
RVM wrote:
Aha, now I think I remember his name from older puller magazines. Patterson wasn't it?


95% right - only one T ;-)
0,0,0
Loading Message List
[1... [18][19][20] (page 20 of 20)
[You must sign in to add photos or messages to this thread]
.
Please Note: FarmPhoto.com does not claim ownership of the photos posted here.
Contact individual posters for permission before using any of the photos.
0.176sec